Professionals at Wingfield Environmental have been taking part in or conducting underground storage tank (UST) removals for nearly 30 years. We can provide UST removal services in Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. Our tank removal services include:
- Completion and submittal of applications to local agencies and regulating state agencies to conduct tank removals.
- Top of the line heavy equipment that can be utilized to remove underground tanks and conduct any possible over excavation.
- Heavy equipment operators experienced in removal of thousands of USTs in multiple states.
- Licensed Geologists and Environmental Professionals to conduct tank removal oversite, sample collection per applicable state regulations, health and safety oversite (i.e., monitoring for explosive atmosphere), and final closure report preparation/documentation.
- Proper disposal of the removed tanks.
- Disposal of any hazardous/non-hazardous sludge and/or water generated during tank removal activities.
- Disposal of any soil contaminated with petroleum associated with the removed underground tanks.
Our professionals at Wingfield Environmental have developed an excellent name and reputation in the underground storage tank field over our nearly 30 years in the business. Over this time, we have also developed an excellent rapport with the various state regulators in the underground storage tank divisions in the southeast which ultimately makes conducting work much easier for all involved. If you have any underground storage tanks that you are considering removing, please contact us to find out how we can assist you. And, if you are looking to install a new tank system after removing the old ones, we have a wide network of tank installers that we work with that can seamlessly follow in behind our tank removal activities and install a brand new tank system from the tanks right up to the dispensers.
Wingfield Environmental, Inc. does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.